Does Sponsorship Include a Vendor Booth?
To be included in our Scavenger Hunt, you must be a sponsor. See below for pricing.
Bronze Donation Only -$1,500
- Choice of Items in Bronze Level
- On-Site Vendor Booth Space
- Company Logo Printed in the Official Event Mailers
- Company Logo on Event Website & Facebook
- A Spot on our Famous Scavenger Hunt
- All the Benefits of the Bronze Level
- Logo Placement in any Prairie Day Advertisements
- (2) Banners Provided by the City and Placed on City Hall Park Ground During Prairie Day. (You will be responsible for all design aspects and work directly with the company providing banners for Prairie Day)
- Recognition During Live Musical Performance
Prairie Day Sponsor Application 2023
Prairie Day Vendor Application 2023
Cost of a Vendor Booth
Vendor booths are open to Dardenne Prairie residents and businesses first. After July, we will be accepting a limited number of vendors from outside Dardenne Prairie.
Note that you will not be included in the Scavenger Hunt unless you are a sponsor!
Current Vendors to Attend!
|Alphabet Soup Designs
|Trainology Fitness Systems
|Jbloom with Kelley
|Boy Scouts Troop 968
|Matilda Jane Clothing
|MU Extension in St.Charles County
|Can do Tae Kwon Do
|Great Rivers Greenway
|Massage by Machelle
|School of Rock - St. Peters
|Altair at the Preserve Apartments
|Moms Demand Action
|Tree House Day Spa
|The Starving Artist & Co
|Big Blue Swim School
|The Door Christian Church - DP
|Field to Table Institute - SCCC
|Kathy Kilo Peterson Insurance Agency
|Brenda Fraser Mosaic Art
|To The Moon Marketing
|St. Charles County Election Authority
|Tranont Health & Wellness
|The Littles & Me
|Missouri Department of Conservation
|Bug's Comics & Games
|Christ Alone Lutheran Church
|Dogs on Duty
|Apex Network Physical Therapy
|Three Rivers Beekeepers Club
|Dialed Scooters & BMX
|Marcus Town Square 12
|Five Acres Animal Shelter
|A Better View
|Jeff Sandcork for Judge
|Henna 4 Change
|Loveland Home Solutions
How do I become a vendor?
Prairie Day Vendor Application
To become a vendor you will need to fill out the Prairie Day Vendor Application (link above).
Once submitted, you will be notified of approval within 48 hours.
What time do the vendor booths close?
All vendors booths must be open from 12 pm- 5 pm.
No vendor may close early and begin to pack up until after 5 pm.
What do I need to know to become a vendor?
Instructions for applicants:
- All booth locations will be assigned by the City and will be located on within City Hall Park unless otherwise noted. All vendors must utilize their assigned spaces. Trading/relocating assigned booth spaces is not allowed.
- The City of Dardenne Prairie reserves the right to relocate any booth during the event if it is deemed in the best interest of the event.
- Prior to the event, all vendors will be provided instructions as to proper set-up and tear-down procedures, times, etc.
- Vendors will be responsible for their own tents or overhead canopy, tables, chairs, dollies, non-electrical illumination, and other operational equipment. Electric is not provided unless prior arrangements have been made with the City.
- Tents must be properly secured.
- Unless otherwise noted, all spaces will be ten (10) feet wide by ten (10) feet deep by ten (10) feet high.
- Applicants for booths will be notified upon approval at least 4 weeks prior to the event. Set-up and tear-down times will be announced at least two (2) weeks prior to the event. Vendor booths are non-transferable. Vendors that have signed an application are responsible for the booth.
- No self-contained units or generators will be allowed on event grounds. All equipment and supplies must fit in the assigned ten (10) feet wide by ten (10) feet deep by ten (10) feet tall area.
- The City has the right to deny or cancel any vendor that does not follow professional expectations.
- The City cannot guarantee exclusivity of merchandise for any vendor.
- All vendors will comply with the Missouri Department of Revenue tax collection rules. The City is not responsible for collection of taxes. For more information, please refer to this link: http://dor.mo.gov/faq/business/special.php
- Food vendors may not dispense or sell any products in glass containers. All food waste must be disposed of properly. All vendor trash must be placed in an approved trash receptacle.
- All food vendors must follow the rules as set forth in “the guidelines for temporary events” as published by the St. Charles County Health Department. For more information, please refer to this link: www.scchealth.org or call the department at 636-949-7400 or toll free at 800-822-4012, ext. 7400.
- The City reserves the right to deny the sale of any items it deems unacceptable or inappropriate.