Current Vendors to Attend!
|Kathy Kilo Peterson|
|Boy Scouts Troop 968|
|Matilda Jane Clothing|
|Cottage Creation by Sherri|
|Twenty Avon Bird Houses|
|Can do Taekwondo|
|Immaculate Conception Dardenne|
|Auto Club of Missouri AAA|
|Renewal by Anderson|
|CBD American Shaman|
|Girl Scuts - Troop 4864|
|Altair at the Preserve Apartments|
|To The Moon Marketing|
|City of Dardenne Prairie|
|Vital Performance Chiropractic|
|Three Rivers Bee Keeping|
|Dogs on Duty|
How do I become a vendor?
To become a vendor you will need to fill out the Prairie Day Vendor Application (link below).
Once submitted, you will be notified of approval within 48 hours.
Prairie Day Vendor Application
What time do the vendor booths close?
All vendors booths must be open from 12 pm- 5 pm.
No vendor may close early and begin to pack up until after 5 pm.
What do I need to know to become a vendor?
Instructions for applicants:
- All booth locations will be assigned by the City and will be located on within City Hall Park unless otherwise noted. All vendors must utilize their assigned spaces. Trading/relocating assigned booth spaces is not allowed.
- The City of Dardenne Prairie reserves the right to relocate any booth during the event if it is deemed in the best interest of the event.
- Prior to the event, all vendors will be provided instructions as to proper set-up and tear-down procedures, times, etc.
- Vendors will be responsible for their own tents or overhead canopy, tables, chairs, dollies, non-electrical illumination, and other operational equipment. Electric is not provided unless prior arrangements have been made with the City.
- Tents must be properly secured.
- Unless otherwise noted, all spaces will be ten (10) feet wide by ten (10) feet deep by ten (10) feet high.
- Applicants for booths will be notified upon approval at least 4 weeks prior to the event. Set-up and tear-down times will be announced at least two (2) weeks prior to the event. Vendor booths are non-transferable. Vendors that have signed an application are responsible for the booth.
- No self-contained units or generators will be allowed on event grounds. All equipment and supplies must fit in the assigned ten (10) feet wide by ten (10) feet deep by ten (10) feet tall area.
- The City has the right to deny or cancel any vendor that does not follow professional expectations.
- The City cannot guarantee exclusivity of merchandise for any vendor.
- All vendors will comply with the Missouri Department of Revenue tax collection rules. The City is not responsible for collection of taxes. For more information, please refer to this link: http://dor.mo.gov/faq/business/special.php
- Food vendors may not dispense or sell any products in glass containers. All food waste must be disposed of properly. All vendor trash must be placed in an approved trash receptacle.
- All food vendors must follow the rules as set forth in “the guidelines for temporary events” as published by the St. Charles County Health Department. For more information, please refer to this link: www.scchealth.org or call the department at 636-949-7400 or toll free at 800-822-4012, ext. 7400.
- The City reserves the right to deny the sale of any items it deems unacceptable or inappropriate.