Mail your entry to:
Dardenne Prairie Municipal Court
2032 Hanley Road
Dardenne Prairie, MO 63368
- Entry of Appearance to the court and a copy of entry with a request for recommendation to the PA's office. (same address)
- If traffic; your client's five-year driving record. Non-traffic; criminal history report.
- A copy of the ticket (if available) or what the defendant is charged with.
- A self-addressed-stamped envelope.
- Proof of compliance on any compliance tickets, such as Driving While Suspended/Revoked, No Proof of Insurance, No Operator License. (if available at time of filing your request). If you need additional time to obtain your documentation, please ask for a continuance on your memo to allow time to gather what is required.
- Once the PA's office and the court have received ALL of the proper documents, the Prosecuting Attorney will review your request and provide a recommendation. The PA Assistant will mail the recommendation in the envelope provided.
For any questions about a recommendation or continuance of a recommendation contact the PA's office.
Drug, Alcohol & Minor:
Please explain to your client the importance of complying and completing all conditions of the probation and the possible consequences if they fail to adhere to the probation order.