|Judge:||Dennis Chassaniol II|
|Court Clerk:||Jennifer Bohn|
|Prosecuting Attorney:||Jeff Sandcork|
|Prosecuting Attorney Assistant:||Joan Duvall|
Mail your entry to:
Dardenne Prairie Municipal Court
2032 Hanley Road
Dardenne Prairie, MO 63368
- Entry of Appearance to the Court and a copy of entry with a request for recommendation to the Prosecuting Attorney's Office. (same address)
- If traffic, your client's five-year driving record. If non-traffic, criminal history report.
- A copy of the ticket (if available) or what the defendant is charged with.
- A self-addressed-stamped envelope. This envelope is used to send you the recommendation for your client. If you make a request for recommendation through Law Source Live, you do not need to provide an envelope. If you e-file, you are still required to send a SAS envelope to receive a recommendation. *** Beginning January 1, 2022 - if you do not send a SAS envelope with your entry, it will be assumed that you would like your recommendation sent through email. Please include your email address in your entry.
- Proof of compliance on any compliance tickets, such as Driving While Suspended/Revoked, No Proof of Insurance, No Operator License (if available at time of filing your request). If you need additional time to obtain your documentation, please ask for a continuance on your memo to allow time to gather what is required.
- If your client's case involves an accident, please provide proof that either insurance or your client has provided full restitution to the victim. A recommendation will not be issued until this information has been provided to the Prosecuting Attorney.
- Once the Prosecuting Attorney's office and the Court have received ALL of the proper documents, the Prosecuting Attorney will review your request and provide a recommendation. The Prosecuting Attorney's Assistant will mail the recommendation in the envelope provided.
For any questions about a recommendation or continuance of a recommendation contact the Prosecuting Attorney's office.
Drug, Alcohol & Minor:
Please explain to your client the importance of complying and completing all conditions of the probation and the possible consequences if they fail to adhere to the probation order.