Report A Concern

Concerns can be reported by filling out the form below or by calling the Concern Center at (636) 561-1718.
If this is a true emergency, please call 9-1-1. If this is a police issue that needs immediate attention, please contact dispatch at (636) 949-3000 (non-emergency number).
All other concerns, please report using the link below. All entered concerns will be directed to the appropriate department during normal business hours, which are Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
Concerns can remain anonymous, however, if a response, is desired an email address must be submitted (personal information may be subject to Sunshine law).

Request Description:

First Name:

Last Name:




Daytime Phone: